What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Please bring your current insurance cards, both medical insurance and vision insurance, to each visit.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please call your primary care doctor's office to have this arranged prior to your appointment.
- If your insurance requires a copay, you will be expected to pay this at the time of your appointment.
- Bring a list of your current medication, both oral and eye drops.
- Bring your current glasses and, if you wear contact lenses, your contact lens information.
- Contact lens examination fees may be incurred during your appointment and are not generally covered by your insurance. You will be expected to pay these fees at the time of your appointment.
- If the patient is a minor (under the age of 18), they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Your eyes may be dilated during your exam, if you are not comfortable driving after dilation, you may want to bring a driver along with you to your appointment. At our Sherwood and North Little Rock locations, you may be able to choose to have the Optomap Retinal Exam instead of dilation.
- Also, be sure to bring sunglasses with you. If you forget to bring them, we provide complimentary sunglasses at our check out desk
What To Expect
To learn more about what to expect during an eye exam click the link below: